Even in 2020, the traditional B2B event "Contact-Contract" will be organized. Although the current situation will not allow the International Engineering Fair to take place, this cooperation platform is a unique opportunity to increase competitiveness and identify new markets and business partners.
Why to participate?
- high level of pre-event publicity
- new business partners, clients and suppliers without much effort
- virtual meetings
- our support BEFORE - DURING - AFTER
- participation FREE OF CHARGE
All key areas of the engineering and electrical engineering industry are represented.
- Mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- Materials and components for mechanical engineering
- Drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- Power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- Electronics, automation and measuring technology
- Research, development, transfer of technologies
- Metal-working and forming machines, tools
- Foundry industry
- Surface technology
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
As you may already know, the 62nd International Engineering Fair will unfortunately not take place this year - see the official statement HERE. We have a solution for this situation as well. Virtual meeting! How does it work?
How to book virtual meeting? More info HERE.
Important: Please note that all new participants need to indicate at least one Marketplace Opportunity before activation.
Services of Enterprise Europe Network are funded from the European Union‘s COSME Programme (2014-2020) and Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 879 523 and by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.